Google Goodbye 2016 & Welcome to New Year 2017 | SubramanyamRaju Xamarin & Windows App Dev Tutorials

Saturday 31 December 2016

Goodbye 2016 & Welcome to New Year 2017

Hello, folks! Firstly I wish a very Happy New Year 2017 to all our readers well in advance. The New Year 2017 is coming up and I am sure everyone must be exciting for the day and are making up plans to make the day more special. Let me guess you must be traveling this New Year or must be partying with friends or spend quality time with loved ones or meet and greet relatives and friends. Whatever you end up plans with but do welcome the day with lots of joy and courage and welcome the fresh start of the year with lots of happiness along with making the day yet mores special for your near and dear ones.


Really thanks to all my friends, family members, blog visitors and other known/unknown persons with whom I am connected indirectly. Thank you everyone for everything that you gave in my life and the help that you provided lot of encouragement to wrote articles in my blog.

The year 2016 was great favor for me. I wrote a no. of articles on my blogMicrosot Technet Blog,MSDN code sample gallery, and  C# corner. Keeping myself busy with my office work as well as with my blog. Thanks for all your support and feedback to my articles. And finally the year 2016 was ended with love, happiness and all your support.  

Let's have a look at our blog reviews and awards in past years.

Awards:
 C# Corner Awards:
  1. C# Corner MVP Award (2014-15)
  2. December 2014 Month Winner
  3. November 2014 Month Winner
Events & Speaking Activities : 
  1. C# Corner Hyderabad Chapter Learn Xamarin, Windows 10 UWP & C# (6th November 2016)
  2. C# Corner Hyderabad Conference - Native vs Hybrid vs Xamarin Cross-Platform (20th August 2016)
  3. C# Corner Hyderabad Chapter - Getting started with UWP & Xamarin (7th August 2016)
  4. Students interaction and guidance, SITE College, Renigunta, AP - Getting started with UWP app development (5th July 2016). 
  5. Cross Platform Mobile Development Roadshow, Microsoft User Group Hyderabad - Accessing mobile native features with Xamarin Technology (25th June 2016)
Downloads:
   1. Total blog downloads: more than 63,493+ views
   2. Total PageViews: 452394+

Google+:
   1. Total pageviews: more than 2,387,788+ views

MSDN Profile:
   1. Total Points: more than 26,230+ points

The year 2016 is over, we learnt many things in 2016 and let us learn more things in this new year 2017 and deliver our best to work. Every end is just a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and efforts you shall conquer everything you desire. Counting my blessings, wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friends.

Follow me always at @Subramanyam_B
Have a nice day by  :)


11 comments:

  1. can provide Gmail sample authentication in Windows mobile pleaseee......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very motivational article about newyear 2017..Keep posting posts about windows and windows phone..we keep visiting your blog thank you for this post..
    Engineering Colleges In Chennai , Nautical Science Colleges In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great info provided in this post. Keep providing useful post in this blog .I appreciate author for this specific valuable post. Culinary Schools in Dubai , International Centre for Culinary Arts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome post.Really very informative and creative contents. These concept is a good way to enhance the knowledge.I like it and help me to development very well.Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information.Well, got a good knowledge.
    Study in Canada Education Consultants in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand.Hotels in Kumbakonam,Kumbakonam Hotels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou! Very well written article.
    Yberry Infosystem is a global corporation offering solutions in IT, Mobile Application Development,Web Application Development. Ecommerce services, branding designing, graphics design as well as SEO solutions. Visit: www.yberryinfosystem.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently bought license key to upgrade my windows 10 home to pro version, which worked perfectly.
    So I'll recommend you to get cheap windows 10 product keys from ODosta Store Thanks for your providing this informative content here.
    I'm sharing some product keys for others here;
    NPRFF-HJCWJ-QXVR3-XYFPX-3RTGC
    NVJ37-87Y93-43TQV-XTVXV-6XX2P
    JT8QJ-KNQ4X-FKT4M-DYYP6-PDK2P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Search Engine Submission - AddMe