Google Goodbye 2014 & Welcome to New Year 2015 | SubramanyamRaju Xamarin & Windows App Dev Tutorials

Thursday 1 January 2015

Goodbye 2014 & Welcome to New Year 2015

Every year this moment of time comes when we have to say ‘bye.. bye..’ to the current year and welcome to the New Year. 

Let’s say goodbye to oldies but good things will be remain with us.It’s seems to be all old days are not good and not bad as well but tomorrow could be good better than previous .So welcome it with full of gusto and have ultimate fun. Don’t bring your 2014 issues into 2015 have a new mind set to do new things for the New Year. Goodbye 2014 & Welcome to New Year 2015.


Really thanks to all my friends, family members, blog visitors and other known/unknown persons with whom I am connected indirectly.Thank you everyone for everything that you gave in my life and the help that you provided lot of encouragement to wrote articles in my blog.

The year 2014 was great favor for me and my real blogging is started from this year. I wrote a no. of articles on my blogMicrosot Technet Blog,MSDN code sample gallery, and  C# corner.Keeping myself busy with my office work as well as with my blog.Thanks for all your support and feedback to my articles.And finally the year 2014 was ended with love, happiness and all your support.  

Blog awards in 2014:
TechNet Guru Awards:
  1. Windows Phone and Windows Store Apps Technical Guru - December 2014
  2. Windows Phone and Windows Store Apps Technical Guru - November 2014
  3. Longest Article Award Winner - November 2014
  4. Windows Phone and Windows Store Apps Technical Guru - July 2014
  5. Windows Phone and Windows Store Apps Technical Guru - May 2014
  6. Windows Phone and Windows Store Apps Technical Guru - April 2014
C# Corner Awards:
  1. C# Corner 2014 MVP Award
  2. December 2014 Month Winner
  3. November 2014 Month Winner
Total blog downloads: 29k+

The year 2014 is over, we learn many things in 2014 and let us learn more things in this new year 2015 and deliver our best to work. Every end is just a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and efforts you shall conquer everything you desire.Counting my blessings, wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store.Have a joyous New Year, my dear friends.

Have a nice day by  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe